Friday, 14 November 2014

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

I have to highly recommend Lovely Bones to any and all who love a good haunting and heart breaking read. 

Alice Sebold's, "The Lovely Bones" captured my complete and utter attention and may even have become my new favourite book. It's about a fourteen year old girl who is brutally murdered by a neighbour (Not a spoiler!) and is then sent up to her own personal heaven to watch her family struggle with her death and see her murderer play the sympathetic neighbourly role. But don't listen to me! Check it out here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Lovely-Bones-Alice-Sebold/dp/0330485385 - and tell me what you think.

Did I mention it's also a film for those of you who don't like reading? I haven't personally watched it - yet - but if you do, please give me your movie review! 


No comments:

Post a Comment